Find downloadable videos of our Summer 2020 Dance Recital at the VBC Playhouse right here.
Please enable “Cover Fees” at the bottom of the form when paying tuition online. The online tuition payment option is a service we’re pleased to offer this year to our students, but we can only sustain that method long-term without raising tuition costs if the ministry doesn’t have to cover the additional fees. Thank you for helping out in this way.
OUR GUIDING PRINCIPLES
- Our Creator is our Common Core Standard! (Genesis 1 / Nehemiah 9:6 / John 1)
- Music is indisputably held as a universal language and foundational link to all arts and sciences.
- Art is worship; since we are made by The Creator, in HIS image, and inspired by HIS creation, we are given like abilities to “co-create” and are to do so for HIS kingdom and honor.
- Artists should produce works that lift up “the good, the true and the beautiful” – both the joys and tragedies – portrayed or communicated truthfully – for with The Father we have hope and redemption, but without Him we are lost.
- Art is to be done with excellence, and resound deliverance, bring healing, comfort and joy.
- Culture should benefit from a wider range of art that advances God’s Kingdom principles and can be understood by both Christians and non-Christians.
Exciting Updates from the Huntsville Inner City Learning Center!
The Conservatory currently has relationships in the local community with several educational and service ministries including Lincoln Academy, Little Linc Preschool, The Downtown Rescue Mission, and The Huntsville Inner City Learning Center.
The Conservatory is under the direction of Michelle Bauer.
For information on either of our programs or to inquire about enrollment, please contact the Conservatory at 256-534-1255.